Welcome to St Bartholomew’s Church, Gourock
A friendly, welcoming, beautiful church in Gourock.
Worship takes place every week at 4 pm
There is a weekly service on Sundays at 4 pm. The worship is simple and easy to follow. Everyone is welcome at these services, wherever they come from and whatever their background. The service take the form of Holy Communion, which is open to everyone.
St Bartholomew’s is under the care of the Rev Canon Gordon Fyfe.
Gordon lives just down the coast and comes to Gourock for pastoral visits and for the weekly Sunday services.
Gordon can be contacted either using the contact form on this website or by telephone on 01475 673143
Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals
These services are available to everyone.
- Available for children
- Available for adults too
- A service to welcome people into the church
- A stunning place to get married in
- The opportunity to personalise the order of service
- Perfect for weddings up to 120 people
- Available for anyone who has died
- Simple, dignified and personal
- Opportunities to remember the person well
Hire our space
It is possible to hire our space for community events. Please contact our priest for further details.